Spokane, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiology physician. Full-time position. Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits. Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply. Join an established, 37-person practice with low turnover and a challenging case mix at Providence Medical Group's growing Anesthesiology group. Maintain technical skills while covering a wide variety of specialties including general, orthopedic, neurology, vascular, OB/GYN, urology, pediatrics, etc. Complex pediatric and open heart cases are covered by subgroups within the group, 90% of the practice is at a 600+ bed tertiary-care hospital with remaining 10% covering a small community hospital and an outpatient facility (both within a 10 min drive of the main hospital.) Enjoy year-round outdoor activities and outstanding quality of life in Washington's second largest city.
Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states. Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate. Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails and close to exceptional skiing, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is our physician-led network of more than 500 primary and specialty care providers in multiple clinic locations in Spokane and Stevens counties. PMG providers offer exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection of our Providence values. PMG partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Childrens Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
Internal Number: 8678
About Providence St. Joseph Health
Providence St. Joseph Health is a family of partner organizations including Providence Health & Services, St. Joseph Health, Facey Medical Foundation, Swedish, Pacific Medical Centers, Covenant Health and Kadlec. With 50 hospitals, more than 800 physician clinics, and a variety of health and educational services that include senior care and supportive housing, the health system and its partners employ more than 100,000 caregivers (employees) serving communities across seven states: Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. PSJH’s family of organizations work together to meet the needs of its communities, especially the poor and vulnerable.