INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center is a 207-bed hospital offering acute care and diagnostic services, a cancer center, a state-of-the-art Heart Center, and cardiovascular and thoracic surgery. As part of INTEGRIS Health, the largest, not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned healthcare system in the state, Bass Baptist enjoys the resources of its $1 billion parent company, providing an unusually high level of sophistication in a community hospital.
We have an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners and the largest primary care referral base in the area. We seek a board eligible/board certified urologist to join our staff and enjoy:
- Northwest Oklahoma’s only Robotic Surgery program (Da Vinci Xi)
- Tremendous collegiality among physicians and staff
- Great work/life balance unparalleled in a large metropolitan setting
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity incentive, 22 days’ PTO, $7,500 CME allowance, and relocation
- Signing bonus and Educational stipend available
Just an easy 1.5 hour drive from Oklahoma City, Enid is a safe, family-oriented community with access to an array of recreational activities and fantastic schools! Our public school system is growing at a faster rate than most Oklahoma districts, and thanks to a $100 million bond passed by Enid voters, every school in the district has been renovated to provide updated facilities. Our accolades include Top 30 Best Places in America to Raise a Family and Top 5 Up and Coming Cities. Enjoy golf or biking around town, the symphony or theater, and world-class concerts or athletic events at Central National Bank Center, Enid’s premier Convention and Entertainment venue.
Interested candidates please contact: