HSHS Medical Group is actively recruiting a BC/BE Urologist to join a highly successful practice, Urology Practice. Practice with an Outstanding Urologist , and Nurse Practitioner in an established practice just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. The practice includes an onsite lab in an updated facility strategically located near the admitting hospital. The new urologist will have a 1:4 call rotation and admit to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.
HSHS Medical Group has approximately 400 + providers within its network, and works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional, fully integrated health care system that sponsors 14 hospitals in 13 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin. The HSHS-affiliated local systems generate more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
HSHS Medical Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
• Generous Commencement Bonus, Value Based Incentive Bonus & Production Bonus
• Educational Loan Assistance
• Malpractice/Tail Coverage
• Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plans
• 4 weeks of Time off plus 1 additional day per year; up to 6 weeks & 6 Holidays
• $5000 paid in CME and 5 additional days off
• Relocation Assistance
• Outpatient Clinic
• Inpatient Consults and Testing
• Shared Call
• 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
• NO Overhead Expenses
• Strong Internal Referral Base
• Physician-Led Organization
• Be Compensated for Every Patient You See
• Great Schools System and Local Universities and Colleges
Belleville, Illinois, is located in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area with a current service area of over 200,000 residents. The downtown St. Louis area is just 20 minutes away with convenient light rail transit system connection through MetroLink which includes service to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. St. Louis offers a diversity of things to do including the world famous St. Louis Zoo, baseball Cardinals, Ram’s football and Blue’s hockey to name a few. Belleville is French meaning "Beautiful city" and has so much to offer. The area holds several celebrations throughout the year including the nationally recognized Art on the Square. Belleville is also home of the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows and Eckert’s Farms, the largest US family-owned pick-your-own orchard. Belleville offers the best of both worlds with a small town atmosphere and just minutes from big city amenities.