Ochsner Health System in Baton Rouge is seeking a BC/BE GENERAL UROLOGIST to join its expanding office-based practice that currently employs one full-time board certified Urologist. Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and training
Details of the Position:
- Opportunity to practice in both a surgical and office-based setting
- Research opportunities available
- Block scheduling
- Large referral base and support from specialists available throughout the health system
- Da Vinci robot and mobile lithotripsy available in the Operating Rooms
- 24/7 reliable hospitalist support
- Large referral base and support available from specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized at all locations
- Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and training
Compensation and Benefits:
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to 13 Ochsner Health Centers and Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge, a full-service, 85-acre, 150-bed facility. In Baton Rouge alone, more than 1,500 employees serve our patients, including over 160 physicians and mid-level providers. Care Chex®, a division of COMPARION, has named Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge as the #1 hospital in Baton Rouge across 14 different specialties and amongst the top 10% in the nation for medical excellence, including Overall Hospital Care, Overall Medical Care, and Overall Surgical Care.
Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana’s vibrant culture. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. We are the state capital, with a metropolitan population of over 600,000 and home to Louisiana State University and Southern University.
Please email CV to email@example.com or call 800-488-2240.
Reference # BRURO-2
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner Baton Rouge is part of Ochsner Health System, Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 28 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by US News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs over 1,000 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 1,000 clinical research studies.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.