Ochsner Health System in New Orleans, Louisiana, is recruiting a FELLOWSHIP-TRAINED PEDIATRIC UROLOGIST to join our expanding team.
- In addition to fellowship training, candidates should have, or be eligible for, the ABU certificate of added qualification in Pediatric Urology
- Perform a full range of pediatric urology and work in close partnership with our current pediatric urologist and the Department of Pediatrics
- Academic position that involves teaching of medical students and urology residents
- Opportunities for basic, translational and clinical research exist within the department
- Experienced physicians and those directly from fellowship are welcomed to apply.
Our Department of Urology currently includes 25 urologists system wide. Last year over 370 robotic procedures were performed in the department, and we are experiencing rapid growth this year. Ochsner Main Campus has three robots in the OR in addition to a robot in the training lab. The Ochsner Urology Residency Program has a strong focus on robotics and minimally invasive surgery. A 10,000 square foot Pelvic Floor Center is being built at the Women’s Pavilion, located at Ochsner Baptist.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 28 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 1,100 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts over 600 clinical research studies. For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment and music.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-488-2240.
Reference # AUA-PEDU
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.