Seeking a hardworking hospital employed Urologist to take over an established patient base.
• Opening exists due to retirement at the end of 2017 of our existing Urologist who has practiced here for over 25 years.
• Step into an existing patient base to provide “bread and butter” urology service while also developing the practice to your specific strengths.
• Competitive salary with bonus potential based on work Relative Value Units (wRVU)
• Offer includes signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan assistance and residency stipend allowance, if applicable.
• A small-town atmosphere surrounding by rolling expanses of land, mountains, rivers, and at the heart of horse country, located just minutes from the world-famous Tryon Equestrian Center in Mill Springs, NC.
• Located in Rutherfordton, NC, named the “2016 North Carolina Small Town of the Year,” in the heart of Western North Carolina, featuring low crime, low cost of living, and schoolsranked among the best in the state.
• Ideally located: Less than an hour from Asheville, recently ranked #1 location to visit in 2017;
one hour from Greenville, SC; 73 miles to Charlotte, NC; and less than four hours to Charleston, SC.
• Rutherford County is home to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock, premiere destinations for residences and outdoor recreation.
• Convenient location to air travel.
• Enjoy breathtaking mountain vistas and vast array of outdoor recreational opportunities including world-class mountain, biking, road biking, downhill skiing, backpacking, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, tennis, hunting, and championship golf courses.
MUST BE BOARD CERTIFED OR BOARD ELIGIBLE
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: COMPETITIVE WITH MGMA. We can assist with relocation, sign on bonus and student loan repayment.
Rutherford Regional Health SystemRutherford Regional Health System, located halfway between Charlotte and Asheville at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is a 143-bed acute care facility which offers a broad array of inpatient and outpatient care.A healthcare leader in the community, RRHS offers a host of services including, family care and pediatrics, orthopedics, general surgery services, wom...en’s services, a cancer program, urology, rehabilitation, imaging, home care, outpatient surgery and services, behavioral health, and emergency care. The hospital also provides telehealth services for stroke patients and genetic counseling for cancer patients. Rutherford Regional Health System is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
Back to top
For Phone Support, please call: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1021 (Extension Required) Monday through Friday, 8:30 am EDT to 5:30 PM EDT or e-mail us a question by clicking here.