A successful Urology practice in Chesapeake, Virginia is actively seeking a BE/C Urologist to join their staff. This opportunity is to join a highly regarded multi-specialty group in the area with a strong referral base of primary care physicians and specialists in medicine and surgery.
Practice Features Include:
- Strong network and referral base
- Family friendly office hours of 8:30am-5:00pm with shared call
- Fully Integrated EMR
- Ultrasound, Cystoscope, CMG, and Flow Rate machine in office
- Interest in Robotic Surgery and/or stone disease preferred
- High volume with 20-25 patients per day per provider
- Leadership opportunities available
We offer a competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage for physician and their families.
- Multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings
- Paid continuing medical education and professional development opportunities
Beautiful coastal living… Metropolitan convenience … Top quality community… We've got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home and neighborhoods including waterfront properties, and four seasons climate with moderate winters. Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's capital.
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved boardwalk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
Find out more today!
Call: (305) 567-0852