A full-time opportunity is now available for a general urologist at Ellis Medicine, an advanced Upstate New York community hospital located in the Capital District of New York.
The Urologist position will be part of a multispecialty physician group comprised of nearly 150 physicians and 70 mid-level practitioners. It is owned and operated by Ellis Medicine, which provides acute hospital care to the Capital Region and the Mohawk Valley of Upstate New York.
Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With four campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Medical Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 members of our medical staff, we’re one of the largest employers in the area and provide a network of care to serve every segment of the population.
- Board Certified/Eligible Urologist
- Special interest in female urology or robotics preferred
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to include base salary, with incentive, relocation, vacation, CME reimbursement, and many others
- Shared call for nights and weekends
- The position calls for a skilled surgeon (Robotics trained preferred) who provides urological services including but not limited to cystoscopies, excision/biopsies, nephrectomy, prostate surgery, stones treatment, stress incontinence, testicular surgery, etc.
About Our Community:
- Medium-sized city with suburban surroundings
- Numerous recreational, educational, and cultural opportunities
- Central location to NYC, Boston and Montreal
- Near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack State Park
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
Lauren M. Wood, SHRM-CP Physician Recruitment
Ellis Medicine 1101 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308 Phone: 518.243.1988 Fax: 518.243.1402 E-mail: email@example.com