Pulmonary Critical Care $500,000+ Southern Coastal
Jackson Physician Search
August 20, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
This 60 year-old-group practice is focused on patient centered care. Providers enjoy an incredibly rewarding professional lifestyle with the ability to control their practice while living on the Gulf Coast. The physicians average at the 75th percentile (MGMA Compensation)
• Partnership from day one with No Buy in
• Established pulmonary practice
• 1-3 call plus two dedicated PA-C's
• 4 day work week
Sperling’s best places to live in US (2015) – 300,000 in Population – Live where others vacation!
* Southwest Louisiana - Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the "The Cajun Riviera” with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer’s consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* “Sportsman’s Paradise” – This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico…makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Panhandle Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
I have personally evaluated this opportunity. To learn all of the details please call me, David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or text me at 972-358-1840 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard working entrepreneurial type who wants a MS Group and control their own practice.
Internal Number: JO-1603-1674
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.