Consider working for this Midwest Health System Built on Core Values and Missions Tied Directly to Quality Patient Care.
* Established Health Care System of 125 Years Representing Over 3500 Employees
* Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
* Compensation Packages Surpassing MGMA Median
* Signing Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Assistance and CME Support
* Teaching Opportunities with the Local University Medical School Program
* System Wide Tenured Support Staff and Leadership
* Heavily Committed to a Quality Work Life Balance
Major Midwest University City
* Top Public School Systems as well as Private Options
* Authentic Restaurants and Downtown Entertainment District
* NCAA College Athletics and Minor League Sports
* Endless Outdoor Trails and Recreation
* University has the #1 Aerospace Program in the Country
* Multiple Housing Options and Rentals
Cell / Text: 404-401-6322
MENTION CODE 181108 - U
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 181108
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.