- Hospital employed practice opportunity - Outpatient only or Traditional (OP/IP) if desired - 4.5 days work week (36 clinic hours) - Newer office space (X-Ray and lab on site, fully staffed, billing/collection, back office support provided) - Anticipate seeing 15-20 patients per day or more if desired - Good payor mix; no Medicaid - Guaranteed Base salary of $235K plus attainable RVU Production bonus - Additional compensation includes Quality Incentives (BCBS); Startup Bonus; Relocation package; CME expenses; Paid Dues, Memberships, Subscriptions; Paid Malpractice; - Student Loan reimbursement and Resident Stipend available - 27 days Paid time off - Teaching affiliation with FM residency program
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the "The Cajun Riviera" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* "Sportsman's Paradise" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Family Medicine position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or email me at email@example.com
Internal Number: JO-1810-3477
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.