Performs diversified advanced secretarial and administrative functions for MHS executives and department leaders. Facilitates meeting logistics and calendaring of multiple schedules simultaneously. Composes communications via email, letter and voice, reports, and complex documents that require a high degree of knowledge of executive’s initiatives, policies, organization, personnel, and services. Able to administer administrative details, take and transcribe documentation of a complex and confidential nature, and use discretionary initiative and judgment in handling sensitive and confidential details. Assists with and follows through on project assignments, maintaining records and facilitating office operations. Demonstrates superior interpersonal and administrative skills commensurate with position.
* Minimum of 5 years working for a top-level executive in a major department, in addition to office management experience, preferred.
* Advance expertise and proficiency with multiple applications, including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to type 60+ WPM.
* Word-processing, data analysis/excel, and computer proficiency required.
* Expertise with MMIS, contract management system and related computer applications preferred.
* College degree preferred or at least 10 years equivalent healthcare industry work experience required.
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.