Full-time urologist for a hospital-based opportunity
SBH HEALTH SYSTEM
Location: BRONX, New York
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: MD/DO
Salary: Base, bonus and productivity
Hospital, Public and Private
2 openings available.
Internal Number: Uro001
SBH Health System (St. Barnabas Hospital) —a community health system in the Bronx, NY, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist for a hospital-based full-time employment.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of 2 other urologists and a urology nurse practitioner in performing a variety of general urological procedures in a hospital-based practice with rich experience in adult general urology. This position allows you to demonstrate strong team skills and exceptional clinical acumen. There is a competitive compensation, generous benefits package, and the opportunity to enjoy life in the Big Apple.
Practicing in the Bronx puts you in the heart of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area. Obviously this offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas and cultural experiences. At SBH Health System www.SBHNY.org, you will have the gratifying experience of practicing in an institution with strong focus on the patients and unrelenting commitment to serving those in need.
- Work with a large primary care referral base
- Serve a diverse population with access to all that NYC has to offer
- Endorsement for academic appointment at CUNY School Of Medicine
- Exceptional colleagues and support staff
- Enjoy teaching with the SBH-affiliated medical school, the CUNY School Of Medicine
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including base salary, quality bonus and productivity incentive, paid time off, health insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Commitment to SBH Health Systems and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and team work
- Collaboration and building relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Striving to innovate and improve care delivery
For additional information, please email your CV and letter of interest to Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh, chairman, department of surgery firstname.lastname@example.org
SBH Health System in the Bronx, NY is a community hospital and clinics in the Bronx, NY. It is also the official teaching hospital of the new medical school in New York, the City University of New York School of Medicine.